Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What can I say?



Someone has to do it...



Pro program is a go.



The lesser known Schleck brother, Armand.



Our ride to Mill Creek Summit was overtaken by the Amgen challenge ride, featuring Mr Pez, Richard Pestes, Thurlow "Bedsheets" Rogers, and some Garmin dude. Of course I jumped right in and rode this train to the summit.



All ride organizer Jerry Jayne wanted to know is "Are you Nega-Coach?"



Post ride chillin' with Ben Serotta.



I guess this guy is famous because he had a helicopter following him around on his ride. Like Pee-Wee, all he wanted was to get his stolen bike back.

More to come, 6 hours today but it was a bit chilly, didn't break 70 until noon. I had to ride the first 2 hours with my arm warmers on. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment