Monday, November 9, 2009

NoHo Photo Essay


Day 2, final lap, me and the Cronoman in the last few turns.


Leadout or sprint? He beat me easily, even from the hoods.


This was the setup. We attacked into the sandpit in order to shed Lynchie (Bike Link).


Timmy was right behind us. You can see Lynchie in the background.


Timmy had a recovery beverage ready for me before I could even get out of my kit.


It was on to spectating the elite races. Karen Potter on Day 1.


Mo had fallen but she could get up! The Cronoman also face-planted here, so she had good company. This was on Saturday and Mo got up to finish 4th and retain her Verge series leader's jersey.


Reuter! shows how it's done on day 2.


Mouth open. You write the caption.



RK on the runup.


A young spectator, properly restrained...


This is actually from Saturday. Timmy made chicken cacciatore. 35+ race winner Jonny Bold graced us with a visit.

OK, that was exhausting. Maybe I'll find the energy to write up a few race reports. I also put up more pictures on my flickr page. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment