Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just thinking that...

Paying 63 cents/day for The Daily Show on Itunes is worth it.
My 35 mm Panaracer Paselas roll way better then the 700x28 Conti Contact City tires, which kind of suck.
Despite this allegedly rainy year, the weather has been awesome for me nearly every time I've wanted it to be.
I don't have as many MTB wheels as I used to, and rim brake wheels are getting harder to find.
Scheduling training at this time of year is easy. All my weekday workouts, be they road, run, gym, cx, MTB, or whatever, are fairly short due to daylight constraints. This means I can always do two a day if I wish, so fitting them in does not present problems. On the weekends, there are always multiple events to choose from. If there are no events that I want to attend, I just do a long road ride, run, or MTB adventure. Easy. Automatic. So long as all the bikes are up and running.
I have a shitload of bike projects that need to be taken care of.
I can still get leaner if I work on it.
If I trick out the XB with a spring kit and 20's, I can be So-Low Break.
The foam roll has become an indispensable part of my structural fitness maintenance.
I found some good blogs while searching for D2R2 photos.
Riding to work does not save me any money. The extra food costs me more than the gas.
I should take more pictures. Then maybe I wouldn't have to write entries like this. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment