Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So it began



Pro tip: It's not a good sign when you're back there with the guys wearing full leggings and off-the-rack bike shop jackets.

We've got lots of media from the past weekend's racing, but not a lot of time today, so I'm going to feed this to you in byte-sized pieces. Saturday, my two lonely Verge Series points should have had me starting in the second row, but once again I wandered off to irrigate the pasture and missed my callup. Back of the group for you! Too bad, as we'd gone up on Friday and ridden six laps of the course, plus I got in two more the morning of the race. Of course on Sunday, I did start second row, but had only been around the new layout twice, and did not exactly have it dialed... But that's a story for later. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment