Friday, December 24, 2010

DNF



Once again I DNF'd my final race of the year. At Ice Weasels I finished the singlespeed race but then dropped out of the 1/2/3 race after four laps or so. Getting beer feeds was difficult. I guess I need more friends... I did take a funnel full from Reuter's friend but when I did she looked at me like she was going to call the cops or something. It was that bad. And hardly any pics of the SS race showed up on the web, least not that I found. Anyway I'm DNFing this entry too, but I'll post it as proof that I'm still alive. The DNF Green Monster never really took off like I wanted it to either. No one even gave me shit about dropping out of Ice Weasels and then not posting it. And I did not enter Battenkill. I don't know why they open up reg on December 21 every year, but it makes no sense to me. Hype I guess, and it sure works. I could not even remember how many times I've raced it. Blog archives to the rescue. I did 2006, 2008, and 2009. In 2010 I just did the pre-ride, and that might be my plan for 2011 too. Thanks for keeping the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment