Thursday, December 9, 2010

Half-Assed Ice Weasels Promo



The Ice Weasels Cometh will feature singlespeeds, short shorts, bulging quads, weasels in kilts, free beer, hurdles over flaming servers, and awesome custom schwag. Colin Reuter action figure not included, cupcakes sold separately.

This was supposed to be an elaborate diorama featuring a Colin Reuter action figure, Honda Fit model, broken SRAM shifters, helmet cameras, flaming servers, Carharts, Crossresults.com skinsuits, medically-implanted at the wrist smartphone, COFFEE, Exit17 sidekick, and hot PRO girlfriend. Whoops. The project proved small for my imagination, but too big for my ambition. And you just try to find a suitable action figure with male-pattern baldness and a slight build. The red ski suit was easy, but the closest I could get was a shaved-headed GI JOE built like Mr T. And even that was thirty bucks.

But anyways, this Saturday is the third edition of the Ice Weasels Cometh at White Barn Farm in scenic Wrentham MA. I missed last year because I was in friggin' Bend, but I'll be back in twenty ten in all my red shorted 56 toothed chainringed glory. This Saturday. Route 1A just south of the center. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment