Monday, June 11, 2007

Green Valley?

I bought some of this on Saturday. Most of the offerings in the Bristol NH Hannaford's beer section were ales, and I wanted a lager. The bottles were colored glass, but it looked like it might be OK, and the biggest print on the label was "organic." Even with my glasses, I couldn't read the finest print on the packaging, but it said "Green Valley Brewing" or something.

The beer was OK, a bit reminiscent of Schaefer, without the nasty aftertaste. Easy to drink, but nothing special. Well, this morning's research reveals this it's an Anheuser-Busch product. Yikes.

In related news, here is the team I think I'd ride for if BOB ever dissappeared:

Human Zoom - presented by Pabst Blue Ribbon. Yeah baby, PBR! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment