Wednesday, July 9, 2008

500 Posts

Yup, here we are, two and a half years and almost 2000 profile views later, and still not much to say. To show my appreciation to my dozens of devoted readers, I wanted to do something special to mark this milestone. Well, if you aren't a regular reader of Cyclingnews.com, and in particular their pro-bike tech features, then you might not think this is special at all. Too bad for you.

Most of you probably do read these sometimes ridiculously detailed photo essay/features, so you'll get it. The rest of you might want to check them out first, maybe starting with this one, or maybe this one.

Everyone else can just get right into it. Sorry, but I couldn't do this in blogger. Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

  1. Bravo.

    That bb shell is fantastic. Need a shot of the drop out.

    Please put on a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 500 posts and your bike humor - all very cool and appreciated.

    Congratulations and I look forward to reading much more of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff, per usual.
    Now if only your readers who are not in New England could "hea-da-way" you talk.. Hehe.
    Btw, you owe me 1/2 of that prime from Sunday, by virtue of my encouragement when I said "Go Dave" and shut down the field for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg and wtf. You are the devil.
    I just noticed the links on the left side.
    Thanks for inclusion, I'm sincerely honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude - that's some solid entertainment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! My favorite bit is the bubble wrapped boss. I would have liked to see the the gobs of hardened Lock-Tite too. what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to get Tom Kellog to send me some decals so I can set up that SLX road frame I have. I should be pretty sweet set up with some period (~ 1990) chorus parts

    ReplyDelete
  8. what's this I hear about you doing a 7hr ride on Saturday? Must be a good post to follow soon? Is this another Hill Junkie ride of death?

    ReplyDelete