Saturday, March 25, 2006

Random Quotes

I'm too lazy to write this morning, so here you go. These were chosen because they popped into my head. BTW Ge, I had a dream about a big-ass skunk last night. Why the hell do you suppose that happened?

"I hardly think this is the kind of riding that can teach you correct pedaling technique."
-Greg LeMond, on fixed gears

"There is nothing wrong in America that can’t be fixed with what is right in America.”
— William Jefferson Clinton

"Bitch set me up"
-D.C. Mayor Marion Barry

"It ain't no contribution, to rely on the institution, to validate your chosen art, and to sanction your boredom, and let you play out your part."
- Jim Caroll

2 comments:

  1. I think the Mayor quote is the best said :P

    Solo, not sure if I'll have my mtb built by the duathlon, still need to get a fork and wheels. I'll let you know closer to the race though. Looks fun. If I can't do this we'll definitely have to do one later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. greg's got a point... LOL too funny

    ReplyDelete