Monday, October 2, 2006

Boned

Well, apparently I did not get in to Gloucester. I signed up for the Sunday B masters. At the time, Saturday was showing sold out, but Sunday was open. The transaction went through, they charged my credit card, and my name appeared on the confirmed rider list. I got my email confirmation. Now today, I check the confirmed list, and I've been moved to the waiting list! WTF? The fucks never notified me either. Very, very, very, very sleazy. Needless to say, I will be disputing this charge.

UPDATE - De-Boned

Well, the promoter got back to me and says I am in... Not sure what to think.

4 comments:

  1. definitely sucks, looks like there's quite a bit of people in the same situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOH...

    they better not bone me...

    ah hell what's a last minute regger like me gonna saya bout it...

    although i did see my name up there for Sunday..

    yup... i'm 'listed' although who knows what that means now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly promoter realized there could be no Gloucester without Solo and pulled head out.

    Wish I could make it up there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. if wishes were fishes -
    just do it...

    its a long weekend... pop in for sunday!

    ReplyDelete