Thursday, July 26, 2007

Twenty Days

Without commenting on the Tour, at least not on this blog.

I haven't felt much like riding this week. No energy. I know this feeling. Although I'm not in dire need of a rest week, I guess I'm a little burnt. So I took a few days off. Today I've got the itch to ride. I wish I did not have to go to work. The bike has gone in the car, so let's see if I still feel this way when 6 pm rolls around. I'm tempted to go down to the Rehoboth TT, but I don't think I can get out of work early enough for it to be worthwhile. Instead, I might be looking at riding around Blue Hills and doing some repeats on the access road. Anyone up for that?

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. awe come down to the TT...

    it'll be FUN, you'll like the new course. A few technical elements and a little tiny hill to make it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of rolling by the TT to see sights.

    Gotta be home early though. Drinks at the Tinker's Nest tonight.

    ReplyDelete