Friday, August 22, 2008

The Neighborhood

Ok, I'm up a little early today, trying to condition myself for the D2R2 3 am wake up call tomorrow. I'm catching up on blogs. With the Olympics going on and all, there seems to be more than just a touch of anti-China sentiment from otherwise seemingly reasonable people. Put the broad brush away. Let's not confuse shitty government with shitty people. I mean, uhh, you know what I mean. There are nice guys and assholes in every neighborhood. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't singling you out. But China certainly doesn't have an exclusive on lying about athletes ages (you won't have to look too far to find 20 years old playing high school ball in this country, or 14 year old little leaguers). Ditto for doped athletes, stealing proprietary information from your employer, or deploying military troops against peaceful demonstrations...

    Could a country that brought us Mai-Tais and crab rangoon be all bad?

    ReplyDelete