Monday, March 5, 2007

March of the Penguins



The new Team Shift-BOB kit made its debut this weekend when I finally got outside for a three hour ride on Sunday. KL was back from not-so-sunny New Mexico. We got in a nice 15 mile run on Saturday before I headed up to the BOB pre-season banquet to pick up my kit. Out on the road Sunday, we ran into the famed CCB Juggernaut and rode with them for a bit.



What's the difference between a Team BOB ride and a CCB ride? We would have pulled in for some donuts... Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. mmmm donuts - coffee too... mmm donuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also doubt that the dapper BOBs would ride with visible skidmarks.

    Icky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ride with the team

    Kids 14 and older can ride with a Shift-BOB team member and get tips and coaching.."


    Nega-coach is targeting 14 year olds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excluded from that activity. Something about a background check...

    ReplyDelete