Tuesday, March 6, 2007

New Linkage

Perusing the traffic logs after the NegaCoach fifteen minutes of fame revealed a few interesting blogs linking to it. We'll start with Coach Curly. I only skimmed this one, but it looks like the Coach used to have a different blog with a lot of NegaCoach type content on it. His new blog has this same tone, along with some humorous shit. Coach Curly also seems to think along the same lines as solobreak/NegaCoach when it comes to equipment. So he gets a link.

Got some other links from forums and blogs too, I'll be reviewing and maybe posting those in due time. You might also be wondering why I spared you the February training details. No good reason, just haven't gone over them. The running was pretty much right on plan, and the cycling, well, that was pretty weak and short on hours. March might not be too much better, with the half marathon in two weeks and all. I'm in my taper now, but today in order to avoid the chill outside, I did my running "speedwork" workout on the bike trainer instead. 5 x 4 minutes efforts at high rpm in a 39x15, zone 4 stuff with 1:15 recovery between each. Good enough.

Bummed to see the Paris-Nice forces seem to have caved. I'd really have preferred to see a lockout by the organizers. Maybe they are wisely waiting until the Tour to break the union, err, UCI/IPCT conspiracy. Good for them if that is true. Thanks for reading.

PS - Meg, it hurts me so that you don't comment anymore. I don't think you're dumb, really. But nobody listens to the Smiths. What was your imaginary teen angst anyway? I'm picturing "I wanna a Miyata" or something like that pitched out in a whiney voice cried from under a pink canopy bed with herringbone frills in a room with floral print wainscoting. Please come to New Hampshire for our spring training camp. I'll even promise to kiss that little boo-boo on your knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment