Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Filler Material

It scares me when I find myself agreeing with you clowns. Like-minded individuals? Is that an oxymoron? Help a brother out here.

Did you ever take a look around and think that you're the stable one? Yikes.

Running in the dark is a good way to become a slow runner.

I find it bizarre (pun intended) that gPC is being sold in the US exclusively at WalMart.

coolrunning.com was taken over by active.com. I don't use many of their tools, but people who do seem pissed. Mergers and acquisitions...

albangorhard apparently uses the forums over there (btw al, your might want trim some of the rich content out of your page, huh? The world only has so much bandwidth):

marymarie1
6 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Login to Reply
Sep 12, 2005 2:04 PM
Big impact on long runs
I have a pretty gross question, but one that is having an pretty big impact on my running. I cannot seem to run more than 35-40 minutes before I have to go to the bathroom. It horrible when I'm running outside, I live in the country so there is definetly no convenient store, or other. I realize it probally has a lot to do w/ trial and error or diet, etc... Does anyone else have this problem? What are somethings that help?

albangorhard
69 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
13. Oct 5, 2005 8:36 AM in response to: marymarie1
Re: Big impact on long runs
If you live in the country, just bring some toilet paper along with you on the run. Pull over into the woods and drop the deuce there. Seriously. What do you think all the animals do?


Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I could do worse. At least when I misspell words or use them improperly, it's not on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brainwashing... it is called brain washing.

    I will not tolerate well formed sentences unless i am reading them in a book.

    I will not tolerate properly spelled words that are counter their phonetics.

    You will conform to typing in speech patterns.

    You will tolerate constant content.

    And sheesh. G-rides all about his pooping, the RBR CX has a lengthy discussion about the benefits of convenience store sh!tters and the proximity to the sink when it is coming out both ends. Man

    it is going down the toilet.

    ReplyDelete