Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crappy Photos Day

Not much else to write. I'm not going to go down the Floyd-Basso-doping road. I think everyone else has pretty much got that covered. Sure, I have opinions, but nothing I haven't spewed out already, and I'm just as misinformed as the rest of you. Besides, from some of the insightful commentary I've read, others are putting way more thought and research into this than me.

I went to Wompatuck last night. Despite being sick, it didn't go too badly. I didn't even leave work until around 5:15. Traffic looked bad, but I rolled through it slowly and smoothly and was dressed and on the bike by 6:05, just making the start after riding in from the front gate. Good group, all the usual suspects plus the return of some stronger guys like Sammy, Adam, and Mark. The race still wasn't all that fast, I think we covered 25 laps in 1:15, so that's around 41.5 kph. It gets boring sitting in for 25 laps, so I made some forays to the front to tow the group up closer to some breaks. At the end I thought I had a good spot in the train but it wasn't fast enough and I got swarmed on both sides.

As the title says, here are some crappy pictures, just because. We have the Wompatuck sign and a bunch from the cube farm. Thanks for reading.



The Wompatuck front gate.



One of the few sucky parts of the commute to the cube farm.



The outside of the cube farm, and the livestock.



The veal pens, and the atrium inside the cube farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment