Friday, May 4, 2007

You may remember



You may recall my mention of Stonyfield's Eartha the Flying Supercow of the Planet Protectors line of yogurt products back in an early nodcast. Well, after Palmer, I returned to my vehicle to find the pictured Eartha waiting for me. Thanks to Feltslave for providing our humble team with such an awesome mascot.

Yesterday on my ride home I passed McNamara's Farm on West Street in Stoughton, and there were a number of cattle out grazing under the setting sun. I should have stopped and taken a photo for the blog, ala Gewilli, but I was a dumbass and instead kept going because I was too lazy to dig the camera out of the messenger bag, and because even though I was riding at a snail's pace, I am too tied to the "training" mentality to ever stop on a ride unless it is absolutely necessary. I'll have to smarten up in the future, or rig up a camera holster for photos on the fly. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment