Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I feel obligated...

Obliged? I don't know. Readership here is way up for some reason, so I feel like I should post something. I know the last several posts have lacked substance. Some of you might feel all of them always have. That's a hell of a sentence... Sorry. I've avoided writing about running, dieting, job change, and health issues for the last few weeks. There are enough race reports out there already, and I'm just racing for training anyway, so there is not much to say. Eventually something will come up. Maybe I can write about building bikes. There are lots of parts boxes laying about here now...

I have awesome friends. I kid you a lot, but the past few weeks, and the past few days my close friends have been incredible, and I hope that someday I can return some of what you've given me. Today I'm very happy. Life is good because I have great friends to share it with. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Cure for hangover?

    Race cross...

    messes up your results but after eating lunch and racing in the morning - ya feel fantastic the rest of the day.

    Friends? you? have friends? no sh!t...

    ReplyDelete