Friday, December 12, 2008

Ice Weasels Promo

If you didn't already have enough reasons to head down to Ice Weasels tomorrow morning, check out this update to the race flyer:

We'll have Hot Cider, Coffee, Hot Cocoa,
Soups, Chili, Old Fashioned Donuts from The Big Apple, Cupcakes, and Popcorn!

Those of you who've ridden with me on some of my Sheldonville epics will remember the Big Apple as the place we fly through the tourist/pedestrian/applepickers on the serpentine downhill just before it abruptly ends and we J-turn skid to a stop at Rt 121.

It looks like there will be ice. And I'm pretty sure there will be a weasel sighting or two. My singlespeed is finished. The gearing is not optimal and multiple mid-race chain derailings are "highly probable" but who cares? The bottom half of my costume new kit arrived in time via UPS, but last night I got caught up in some Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence Stout sampling and thus did not get the top part buttoned up yet. Maybe tonight. No matter what, we'll be doing the traditional end of cx season photo shoot, so you have that to look forward to. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment