Thursday, December 4, 2008

Way Better than Cyclocross



I never actually owned one of these things, but one of my hoodlum friends back in the 'hood had a little brother who did. Despite being adorned with a sticker that said something like "Max 70 lbs, ages 8 and under," we discovered that three of us 11 year olds could pile on, one sitting down, one on the bars, and on standing up Secret Service style on the back bumper. We repeatedly sped down the biggest available hill and pulled the donut move at the bottom, eventually wearing the plastic wheels down to nothing. Good times. Anyone want to buy me a Night Rod VRSCDX for Christmas, please go right ahead. This might be a surprise to some of you, but some dude had one at Gloucester and I liked it. I'm a drag race guy at heart I guess. Thanks for reading Chopperoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment