Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Quiet at last

Sorry for my postlessness. Taking the week off from training, at least until Friday. It already seems like it has been an eternity, which I guess is a good thing. As I do whenever I don't post, I've been trying to step up my comments on other people's blogs. Gewilli, thanks for noticing.

I'm getting some stuff done at home that I've been putting off. Also had two of my nerd friends from work over Tuesday night to watch White Castle. So fucking funny. Clerks2 comes out on DVD November 28. I am not much of a movie guy, don't have cable, spent lots of time without a TV, just never got into sitting and watching stuff, but I like to laugh.

Today is our first day at the Canton building. I was going to do a photo essay with my new digicam (just bought a cheap Nikon L4 so I could take it on the bike. Didn't want to get carried away, as usual...), but it was raining this morning, and still is. My entire group (all five of us) are holed up in a training room because all our stuff did not get moved here on schedule. Maybe later... We got a great spot though, my cube is tucked way into a quiet corner of the building, which is nice because this place has 600 seats and most of it is pretty open. Living large with five entrees a day to choose from in the caf... Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. White Castle is one of my all time favorites. I have Clerks on VHS, along with Mallrats. Fuck'n genius directing and writing.

    ReplyDelete