Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shiny Objects

The blog has apparently been enjoying a recent spike in popularity. As you know, the writing has been rather, uhhhh, uninspired lately, so it must be the pictures that are attracting all the attention. Actually, I think it's the old newspaper with the cross article. That sort of stuff has always been the main traffic driver over on my personal website. Nonetheless, if it's pictures the public wants, that's what you'll get. I know my prose provides more substance, and generally I'm not bashful about extolling my vast wisdom, but hey, I got a new camera.

This one is for Gewilli and the Il Bruce, aka the Rhode Island Retrogrouch Mafia.



This one is also for you guys.



Now the bonus question: Who can provide me with two reasons why the subject matter of these photos are related? Zoom in and look closely. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. The replcement leather Silca gasket? Campy dog killer metal pumphead?

    Regina America freewheels. Awesome. Especially when the 18t cog would break loose and give you a neutral gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue, but why are there wood screws in your parts drawer???

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was gonna say the leather silca plunger...

    maybe i'll peruse again after some coffee

    ReplyDelete