Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I feel good



James must have been a Milton fan, because he's got a Swingline, although it's not the red one.

Sorry about not delivering on the nodcast over Christmas. I was too busy with work, but now that suckfest is finally over. I made a test nodcast this morning, but it's 18 MB and so I have to do some testing from the client side, as well as check on my bandwidth quota to see if this POS is going to be viable. I'll try to come up with some real content later. I know it's a slow week on the blog scene. Most of you only post from work, and where I'm at 35% of the staff is out this week, so I guess that explains it. For the one or two of you who are starved for content, come back later for an extended boredom session. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment