Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nodcast 3 - Post number 200!



That's right folks, 200 posts on solobreak. Thanks for your inspiration. Here is yet another nodcast to commemorate the occasion. Still having audio problems with static from the cheap microphone, and having five computers running in the same room with fans blaring probably doesn't help. After this I think we'll go back to writing and keep the nodcasts to once a week or so to save the world's bandwidth. Hope you enjoy, please keep the comments flowing, and thanks for reading/watching.

1 comment:

  1. When I was first volunteering at Bikes not Bombs it was suggested that Christopher Stuart Huggins and I do a Click n Clack style bike call in show. This Old Bike...maybe not.

    I remember and appreciate some of the old stuff but don't really like working on some of it. Cottered cranks, flippin Simplex plastic shifters, Maillard Helicomatic hubs. Feh.

    I have an old bike coming over from England next week (I hope) and I am going to hand off to paid professionals for the heavy restoration.

    Happy Tuesday MoFo,

    il Bruce

    ReplyDelete