Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Well I'll be damned

After only posting my one line Batten Kill note because I felt guilty about having nothing at all, boy was I surprised to finally get some more comments. I can't figure you fuckers out... Not much to report today either. I bought some new technology (don't get too excited, because while I might have Boulder taste, I've got a Brockton budget. I'll do a write up after I get a chance to work with this stuff a bit.

Too fucking cold out there for me. Gewilli, Feltslave, and Zoo can say what they will about how much they love riding in this shit, but it's not for me. Not anymore. The wisdom that has come with the years has taught me to plan my off season, and save my fortitude for the early spring when I'm really going to need it. There are enough JNC's (that's January National Champions Zoo) already, you don't need me. I'm savoring the time away from the bike confident that I'll ramp up and build to a higher peak than all you "dedicated" young fools, and once again be stomping your sorry asses next summer. Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

  1. For the record I never said I liked riding in the cold, I don't mind racing in the cold...if there's snow on the ground, but I for one HATE the cold. Yes, HATE is a strong word, but I HATE the cold, if it were up to me I'd be living in some place warm right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not training...

    i'm commuting

    :-p

    oh...

    for the record...

    IT STILL hasn't gotten cold 'round here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't you the guy who said the other day that the ride into work was "cold"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cold and uncomfortable are not synonyms zooziQ

    Today was colder... and i was sweating my balls off riding in...

    well not quite but i was plenty warm...

    that's with that Sugoi jacket and a simple long sleeve jersey on the top...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like the cold either... :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. "..., if it were up to me I'd be living in some place warm right now."

    Umm, so who is it up to, your parents? Maybe if you ask them nicely they'll sell the house and move someplace else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no, it's up to the money in my pocket...hey look, there is none.

    ReplyDelete